Version valid from 03/12/2018
Who is the Data Controller?
The person in charge of the Treatment of your data is TALLERES AGA, an entity with address in Arrasate-Mondragón, Notary Etxagibel, nº 6, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Gipuzkoa in volume 1,325, page 194, sheet SS-6,382 and with C.I.F. No. A20075537.
How have we obtained your data?
The data that we process at TALLERES AGA has been obtained from you, through (i) the different forms that you fill out while browsing through the WEBSITE (e.g., contact form, registration form for the “Newsletters” service); and/or (ii) by sending a query email.
What type of data do we process?
The data that we process at TALLERES AGA are those that you have provided us through the appropriate forms that we use to formalize our contact with you and/or through email.
In particular, at TALLERES AGA we process the following categories of data:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname, email address, telephone, etc.).
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, visits to web pages, connections to Wi-Fi networks, etc.).
- Data of personal characteristics, training, employment, etc. (in the case of applications/job offers and/or selection processes of TALLERES AGA in which you participate voluntarily).
For what purpose do we process your data and under what legitimacy?
The processing of your personal data pursues the following purposes:
- Manage your access to and use of the content and services that TALLERES AGA makes available to you through the WEBSITE
- Maintain, manage and control the contractual relationship that you establish with us as the purchaser of our products or services.
- Process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims that you make through the WEBSITE or by email.
- Send you by different means, including electronic, commercial and advertising communications from TALLERES AGA, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information regarding said entity, provided that you have consented.
- Manage your subscription to our “newsletter” service and the sending of the corresponding electronic communications, provided that you have consented.
- Manage your job application or your registration in a job offer and your participation in the corresponding selection process.
The processing of your personal data by TALLERES AGA, in accordance with the applicable regulations, is based (i) on your consent, granted at the time of collecting your personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the mechanisms enabled by effect on the WEBSITE; (ii) in the relationship established with us in the event of contracting our services.
We remind you that, at any time, in cases in which the treatment is based on your consent, you can revoke it freely and free of charge, under the terms indicated in Section ‘What are your rights?’ below.
To whom do we communicate your data?
Apart from those cases in which TALLERES AGA is obliged to do so by legal imperative (e.g. Tax Administrations, Justice Administration or other Public Administrations), your data will not be communicated to third parties.
There is no provision for international transfers of your Data.
How long will we keep your data?
In general, personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the treatment or request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that TALLERES AGA must observe.
In any case, we inform you that TALLERES AGA has established internal data purification policies aimed at controlling the retention periods of the personal data in its possession, so that these may be canceled when they are no longer necessary and/or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
In particular, and with regard to the management of job applications, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years.
What are your rights?
The applicable regulations on data protection grant you a series of rights related to your personal data that you may exercise during the processing thereof. Said rights are indicated below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data to find out what personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data that concerns you that are processed by us or even to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data no longer exists. were necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided for in the applicable regulations on the matter. of data protection.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case, we will stop processing them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must be preserved.
Likewise, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by means of a written request addressed to TALLERES AGA by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, indicate that you can file a claim with the competent Control Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact said Authority through its website: www.aepd.es.
TALLERES AGA will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, adopting technical and necessary organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Additionally, we indicate that TALLERES AGA has established a Cookies Policy that is accessible through the following link.